4J Studios has whisked the wrappers off Minecraft Xbox 360 update 10, thus making our partial list of known and fixed bugs from earlier this morning rather surplus to requirements. Bad developers! Bad! Oh wait, you've sorted out the one where we can't use ladders? Good developers! Good!
Read the full thing below. According to 4J's Twitter, "the fixes are being tested, and we're waiting for a Microsoft [Certification] test slot." As for Actual New Stuff, here are the Minecraft Xbox 360 update features we're most looking forward to.
- Fix for Silver LIVE profiles getting an error message on loading a save.
- Fix for lighting bug causing unlit areas even when light sources were placed in the these areas.
- Fixed slowdown caused by explosions (TNT and Creepers).
- Fixed frame rate slowdown in The End being experienced by some players until the Endercrystals were destroyed.
- Fixed crash when placing lots of Item Frames with Maps inside.
- Fixed collision box issue at the top of Ladders.
- Fixed issues with animals taking damage randomly, or falling through the wooden planks floors.
- Made Dispenser suck water/lava back into an empty bucket.
- Fix for Potion Bottles being launched from a Dispenser.
- Enabled placing Pressure Plates on Nether Fence.
- Fixed an issue with Fire Charges sticking at the edge of the world.
- Change to not be able to place more than the maximum amount of Paintings/Item Frames, rather than removing previously placed ones.
- Stop players from interacting with Item Frames and Paintings when 'Can Build and Mine' is disabled.
- Fixed the Custom Skin Animation setting not working.
- Play the correct sound on hitting the Enderdragon.
Now that you can be assured of getting the correct sound when you hit the dragon, peruse this guide to wasting his candy ass. Any other bug reports to share? Here are seven things to do in Minecraft Xbox 360 while you wait for the update to land.