Borderlands 2 DLC pack Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt features a whole new continent, Aegrus, a new vehicle, five additional campaign missions and a bevy of guns and accessories, according to a brace of leaks.
You can thank MP1st and the Examiner for the below screenshots of weapons and character skins, and Reddit user MikeTheInfidel for the deetz, which were allegedly hacked from the bowels of a recent Borderlands 2 update.
Apparently, a future update codenamed "Gardenia" will add 30 new character customisation options - three packs including a new head and a new skin per character, known as the Domination, Supremacy and Madness Packs. There's now word on whether these will be purchaseable, or unlocked through play. Hopefully it's the latter.
There's also a blurb for Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt. "Danger! Excitement! Mustaches! It's time for another episode of Vault Hunter Adventures, featuring Sir Hammerlock! In this week's tale, our hard-boiled heroes travel to the savage continent of Aegrus! Their goal? To uncover the most exotic creatures Pandora has to offer, and give 'em the old one-two!"
And here's what MikeTheInfidel claims to have unearthed in terms of missions, character customisation options, enemies and areas:
- One new head and one new skin for each class
- A new vehicle - the fanboat (summoned from a Catch-A-Boat station), with 68 of its own skins and corrosive, incendiary, and shock weapon mods
- Currently 12 side missions and 5 longer main story missions
- A new raid boss ("Imagine, if you will, a Stalker the size of a small building. Now imagine yourself killing it.")
- More new Seraph items
- New kinds of enemies, like the borok and the scaylion
- Lots of monster-tracking side missions assigned by Sir Hammerlock
- A new swamp/jungle continent named Aegrus
- A self-important but not-so-well-known new enemy who is "super-pumped we're archenemies now", and who leads a tribe of jungle savages and has an evil plan that might actually work
- A new treasure room brimming with goodies... but with a time limit