Ho, Mr Vampire! Do you find yourself stuttering to a halt when you attempt to choke the life from another living being? Sounds like you're afflicted by a rare crashing Skyrim bug, and if that's the case then I bring good news - Bethesda's addressed the same in the latest Skyrim update.
Rolled out quietly just now, the patch spans 25 MB and tackles the following:
- General memory and stability improvements
- Fixed rare crash when using vampiric grip
- Fixed issue where Arnleif and Sons Trading Company could become permanently locked
- Fixed issue related to duplicate NPCs
- Fixed rare issue where exterior door would not open properly
Not quite as thrilling as those new Dragonborn DLC screenshots, right? Skyrim's latest DLC takes place in Solstheim, an island off the coast of Morrowind - by all means check out our makeshift Dragonborn itinerary.